ITIL Training for Organisations:
- Match quality of service to customer needs and
- Maintain positive business relationships with
- Quantify and demonstrate the true value of
- Benchmark services and maximise return on
- Minimise risks from unexpected service failures
- Support low-risk business change at the right
ITIL Training for Individuals:
- Reliably measure and demonstrate service value
- Learn the global language used by ITSM
- Use ITIL tools and techniques to improve
- Join a community of millions trained in ITIL
- Prove value to employers and increase your salary
- Be recognised for your expertise by colleagues
Why train with ILX Group?
- 25 years' experience delivering training solutions
- Over 5,000 corporations and 250,000 individuals served
- Industry-leading online learning tools
- Expert-led classroom courses
- Pass Pledge on our Foundation exams
When you purchase a course through itiltraining.com you will benefit from our 25 years of experience
delivering accredited best practice training to over 5,000 corporations and 250,000 individuals
internationally. We offer highly developed online learning tools and, depending on your
country, instructor-led classroom courses as well, so you can seek certification in whichever learning style
that suits you best. We're confident in the training we provide. That's why, if you don't pass your e-learning Foundation exam, you can re-sit it for free within three months of your first attempt.
What is ITIL?
The IT Infrastructure Library® (ITIL®) is the world's most adopted and
widely-recognised approach to IT
Service Management (ITSM). ITIL training exists to support the needs of a business environment. It enables
you to reduce your IT costs while delivering better services, by improving the way teams interact and manage
your business's IT infrastructure. Used and adapted by industry-leading brands such as Hewlett-Packard, IBM,
NASA, British Airways and The Walt Disney Company, studying ITIL can provide many proven benefits.
What course should I take?
ITIL Foundation training
provides you with the basic
concepts and principles of the framework.
ITIL Practitioner training
prepares you fully for practical application of the framework
to your organisation.
Intermediate level study covers the ITIL Service Lifecycle
and Service Capability streams,
allowing you to qualify as an ITIL Expert in ITSM.
We are also able to provide
tailored, corporate solutions -
simply let us know of your requirements.