ITIL Training for Organizations:
- Match quality of service to customer needs and
- Maintain positive business relationships with
- Quantify and demonstrate the true value of
- Benchmark services and maximise return on
- Minimize risks from unexpected service failures
- Support low-risk business change at the right
ITIL Training for Individuals:
- Reliably measure and demonstrate service value
- Learn the global language used by ITSM
- Use ITIL tools and techniques to improve
- Join a community of millions trained in ITIL
- Prove value to employers and increase your salary
- Be recognized for your expertize by colleagues
What course should I take?
online training is our primary offering in the USA. It will provide you with the terminology, structure, concepts and
principles of the ITIL framework through a cutting-edge multimedia training experience.
If you require Practitioner or Intermediate ITIL training, we are also able to provide tailored, corporate solutions in the United States if you let us know of your requirements.
Why train with ILX Group?
- 30 years' experience delivering training solutions
- Over 5,000 corporations and 250,000 individuals served
- Industry-leading online learning tools
- Expert-led classroom courses
- Guaranteed pass on our Foundation exams
When you purchase a course through itiltraining.com you will benefit from our 30 years of experience
delivering accredited best practice training to over 5,000 corporations and 250,000 individuals
internationally. We offer highly developed online learning tools so you can study whenever and wherever,
achieving ITIL certification at your own pace. In fact, we're so confident in the training we provide that
we offer a guaranteed pass on the ITIL Foundation exam.
What is ITIL?
The IT Infrastructure Library® (ITIL®) is the world"s most adopted and widely-recognized approach to IT
Service Management (ITSM). ITIL training exists to support the needs of a business environment. It enables
you to lower your IT costs while delivering better services, by improving the way teams interact and manage
your business"s IT infrastructure. Used and adapted by industry-leading brands such as AT&T, IBM, NASA,
Unilever and Walt Disney Company, studying ITIL can provide many proven benefits.