As the pace of social, technological, economic, and environmental change increases, organisations need IT services that they can rely on. Senior management need to see that those services are being properly managed and that the necessary control and oversight is in place. The ITIL® 4 Digital and IT strategy qualification is designed for leaders, to help them create and implement a digital strategy to successfully meet their business objectives.
What is ITIL 4: Digital and IT Strategy?
Aimed at senior professionals, the certification will provide learners with a new perspective of the guidance and concepts that will help to define and lead service management strategies. The module focuses on the importance and challenges of creating an appropriate digital strategy to enable the success of businesses, and how it can be integrated and aligned with the wider organisation’s goals.
What will this certification teach me?
The ITIL 4: Digital and IT Strategy training course will teach you how to:
- Design and implement a successful digital strategy
- Understand how strategy impacts the design, delivery and support of services within the service value chain
- Ensure the business remains relevant to customers
- Learn about opportunities and risks of operating in volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous (VUCA) environments
- Understand how technology can improve operational performance
What roles could ITIL 4: Digital and IT Strategy help me excel in?
This certification will benefit you if you work in or aspire to work in these types of roles:
- Senior IT roles: Chief Information Officers, Chief Strategy Officers, Directors of Digital, Directors of Digital Strategy, Directors of IT, Directors of Strategy and Heads of IT.
- Other senior non-IT roles: Chief Executive Officers, Chief Finance Officers, Chief Human Resources Officers, Chief Marketing Officers, Chief Operating Officers, Heads of Marketing, Heads of Business Development, Strategy Consultants and Business Consultants.
What certifications can you train in with ILX?
In addition to the Digital and IT Strategy module, ILX offers training in ITIL 4 Foundation, which is the prerequisite certification for the other five that comprise the ITIL 4 Managing Professional and ITIL 4 Strategic Leader designations. You can certify in these modules individually or collectively to achieve one or both designations.
To become an ITIL 4 Managing Professional, you will need to complete:
- ITIL 4: Create, Deliver and Support
- ITIL 4: Drive Stakeholder Value
- ITIL 4: High-velocity IT
- ITIL 4: Direct, Plan and Improve
To become an ITIL 4 Strategic Leader, you will need to complete:
- ITIL 4: Direct, Plan and Improve (universal module that you only need to certify in once to achieve one or both designations)
- ITIL 4: Digital and IT Strategy
Visit ITILtraining.com to request a quote, speak to our customer service team or to book training today!