Technology will continually transform how organisations and industries operate. But since the emergence of ways of working such as Agile, DevOps and Lean, along with technological innovations, including artificial intelligence (AI), automation, cloud, machine learning, and robotics, traditional business and operating models have had to evolve more frequently, in order to:
- Keep up with the pace of change
- Meet evolving customer and user demands
- And remain relevant, operational, and viable
ITIL® 4: High-velocity IT provides learners with the ability to optimise digitally enabled products and services in-line with evolving technologies.
What is ITIL 4: High-velocity IT?
The ITIL 4: High-velocity IT certification will benefit digital and IT professionals working with the delivery of services and on transformation projects. Learners will gain an understanding of how digital organisations and operating models function in high-velocity and highly automated environments, and it focuses on the rapid delivery of products and services to obtain maximum value.
What will I learn on this course?
This training course will teach you how to:
- Migrate to Lean, Agile and DevOps ways of working
- Break down siloes between development and operations teams
- Demonstrate how to integrate the digital product lifecycle
- Understand the importance of the ITIL 4 guiding principles and other concepts for delivering high-velocity IT
What roles could ITIL 4: High-velocity IT help me excel in?
This certification will benefit you if you work in or aspire to work in these types of roles:
- Automation Specialists
- Business Transformation Managers
- Cloud Architects
- DevOps Engineers
- IT Operations Managers
- Scrum Masters
- Service Designers
- Software Developers
- Test Engineers
Where can I go next?
Once certified, you can start working through the other modules required to reach the ITIL 4 Managing Professional designation. These additional courses are:
- ITIL 4: Create, Deliver and Support
- ITIL 4: Drive Stakeholder Value
- ITIL 4: Direct, Plan and Improve
Available as e-learning, virtual or classroom training, there’s no reason not to start your ITIL 4 journey today! And remember, you must be certified in ITIL 4 Foundation to be eligible for this training course.
Visit ITILtraining.com to request a quote, speak to our customer service team or to book training today!