39% of companies surveyed in our ‘L&D in 2023: Challenges, Priorities and Opportunities’ research report stated digital transformation was driving the demand for learning and development.
IT service managers are under constant pressure to evolve more frequently and at a faster pace to keep up with this transformation, and ITIL® 4 can help with this.
What is ITIL® 4: Create, Deliver and Support?
ITIL 4: Create, Deliver and Support was developed to help IT professionals responsible for creating, designing, and managing the delivery and support of digitally enabled products and services.
It looks at the cultural and team management aspects involved in the process, and how to incorporate these into end-to-end value streams.
What will this certification teach me?
This training course will teach you about key concepts covered in ITIL 4: Create, Deliver and Support, which will enable you to:
- How to effectively manage IT teams
- Improve existing processes
- Optimise value streams and workflow
- How to adopt the ITIL practices to align your organisation’s digital services with the overall business strategy
- How to use the ITIL 4 guiding principles to embed ways of working from Agile, Lean and DevOps frameworks
- How to integrate new technologies, such as AI, robotics, advanced analytics, and machine learning
What roles could ITIL 4: Create, Deliver and Support help me excel in?
This certification will benefit you if you work in or aspire to work in these types of roles:
- Change and Release Managers
- Development Managers
- Incident Managers
- Infrastructure Operations Engineers
- IT Operations Managers
- IT Support Managers
- Problem Managers
- Service Desk Managers
- Service Transition Managers
Where can I go next?
Once certified, you can start working through the other modules required to reach the ITIL 4 Managing Professional status. These additional courses are:
- ITIL 4: Drive Stakeholder Value
- ITIL 4: High-velocity IT
- ITIL 4: Direct, Plan and Improve
Available as e-learning, virtual or classroom training, there’s no reason not to start your ITIL 4 journey today! And remember, you must be certified in ITIL 4 Foundation to be eligible for this training course.
Visit ITILtraining.com to request a quote, speak to our customer service team or to book training today!