Learn all about the latest version of ITIL, ITIL 4! Enter the classroom and through group discussions, case study-based activities, and examples included in the course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to enable you to successfully pass the ITIL 4 Foundation certification.
About the course
The ITIL 4 Foundation course provides delegates with an extensive introduction to the core concepts of ITIL 4. It takes you through ITIL 4's seven guiding principles and demonstrates how they can be used to improve both an individual's work and the work of the organisation.
Benefits for organisations:
More efficiency and effectiveness
Deliver better customer experiences
A more motivated workforce
Benefits for individuals:
Improved effectiveness in your role
More confident in your abilities
More fulfilled in your career outlook
There are no formal pre-requisites for attending this course.
At the end of the course, you will:
- Understand the key concepts of ITIL service management
- Understand how ITIL guiding principles can help organizations to adopt and adapt ITIL service management
- Understand the 4 dimensions of ITIL service management
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system, and the activities of the service value chain, and how they connect
- Understand the key concepts of continual improvement
- Closed book
- 60 minutes duration
- 40 questions each worth 1 mark
- Pass mark 65% or higher (26 marks or above)
This is an intensive three day classroom course with the exam on the afternoon of day three.
- Individuals at the start of their journey in service management
- ITSM Managers and aspiring ITSM Managers
- Individuals working in other parts of "IT" (digital, product, development) with strong interface with service delivery
- Existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to update their knowledge
There is mandatory pre-course work that must be undertaken prior to attending this course. You will be sent full instructions prior to the event. In addition, whilst attending the course there will also be some exam preparation evening work.