About the course
The HVIT qualification provides you with an understanding of the ways in which digital organizations and digital operating models function in high-velocity environments, focusing on rapid delivery of products & services to obtain maximum value. The qualification will provide the candidate with an understanding of working practices such as Agile and Lean, and technical practices and technologies such as The Cloud, Automation, and Automatic Testing.
The ITIL 4 HVIT qualification is one of the pre-requisites for the designation of ITIL 4 Managing Professional which assesses the candidate’s practical and technical knowledge about how to run successful, modern IT-enabled services, teams and workflows.
There are two formal prerequisites in order to sit the exam. You must have passed the ITIL 4 Foundation examination and you must attend an accredited training course.
At the end of the course, you will:
- Understand concepts regarding the high-velocity nature of the digital enterprise, including the demand it places on IT
- Understand the digital product lifecycle in terms of the ITIL ‘operating model’
- Understand the importance of the ITIL guiding principles and other fundamental concepts for delivering high-velocity IT
- Know how to contribute to achieving value with digital products
- 90-minute duration
- Closed book
- 40 questions
- Pass mark is 70% or higher – a raw score of 28 marks or above
This is an intensive three day course with the exam on the last day.
- ITSM Managers and aspiring ITSM Managers
- IT Managers and practitioners involved in digital services or working in digital transformation projects, working within or towards high velocity environments
- Existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to develop their knowledge
There is mandatory pre-course work that must be undertaken prior to attending this course. You will be sent full instructions prior to the event. In addition, whilst attending the course there will also be some exam preparation evening work.