About the course
The HVIT qualification provides you with an understanding of the ways in which digital organizations and digital operating models function in high-velocity environments, focusing on rapid delivery of products & services to obtain maximum value. The qualification will provide the candidate with an understanding of working practices such as Agile and Lean, and technical practices and technologies such as The Cloud, Automation, and Automatic Testing.
The ITIL 4 HVIT qualification is one of the pre-requisites for the designation of ITIL 4 Managing Professional which assesses the candidate’s practical and technical knowledge about how to run successful, modern IT-enabled services, teams and workflows.
What is virtual classroom training?
ILX’s virtual instructor-led training combines the personal teaching experience of a classroom, with the ease and flexibility of a virtual environment. Our virtual courses are interactive and engaging, allowing participants to communicate with both the instructor and each other in a collaborative manner.
There are two formal prerequisites in order to sit the exam. You must have passed the ITIL 4 Foundation examination and you must attend an accredited training course.
At the end of the course, you will:
- Understand concepts regarding the high-velocity nature of the digital enterprise, including the demand it places on IT
- Understand the digital product lifecycle in terms of the ITIL ‘operating model’
- Understand the importance of the ITIL guiding principles and other fundamental concepts for delivering high-velocity IT
- Know how to contribute to achieving value with digital products
The exam is taken online via remote proctor. Two weeks prior to course commencement ILX will arrange for an exam voucher to be issued. You then have a choice you can either:
- Book a suitable time after your virtual classroom event has finished to undertake your exam
- We will advise you of recommended exam timings as part of the candidate guidance — this is issued three weeks prior to course commencement
Note: You are responsible for booking your own exam.
This is an intensive three-day course that prepares you for the High Velocity IT (HVIT) examination. The training is conducted via a virtual training environment. You need to ensure that you can satisfy the technical requirements that can be found on our website here.
- ITSM Managers and aspiring ITSM Managers
- IT Managers and practitioners involved in digital services or working in digital transformation projects, working within or towards high velocity environments
- Existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to develop their knowledge
There is mandatory pre-course work that must be undertaken prior to attending this course. You will be sent full instructions prior to the event. In addition, whilst attending the course there will also be some exam preparation evening work.