About the course
The ITIL 4 Direct Plan and Improve qualification provides you with the practical skills necessary to create a ‘learning and improving’ IT organization, with a strong and effective strategic direction. It teaches you a practical and strategic method for planning and delivering continual improvement with the necessary agility.
The is one of the pre-requisites for the designation of ITIL 4 Managing Professional which assesses the candidate’s practical and technical knowledge about how to run successful IT-enabled services, teams and workflows. It is also a pre-requisite for the designation of ITIL 4 Strategic Leader, which assesses the candidate’s ability to build and implement an effective IT and digital strategy that can tackle digital disruption and drive success.
**Available now for pre-order**
ITIL 4 Direct, Plan and Improve e-learning purchases are pre-order only until the end of November 2020. Once the new product is released, you will receive an email providing you with further information on how to access your chosen course. Your licence will begin on the day that you receive the initial email with access instructions.
There are two formal prerequisites in order to sit this exam. You must have passed the ITIL 4 Foundation examination and you must attend an accredited training course.
At the end of the course, you will:
- Understand the key concepts of direct, plan & improve
- Understand the scope of what is to be directed and/or planned, and know how to use key principles and methods of direction and planning in that context
- Understand the role of GRC and know how to integrate the principles and methods into the service value system
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of continual improvement for all types of improvements
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of communication and organizational change management to direction, planning and improvement
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of measurement and reporting in direction, planning and improvement
- Understand and know how to direct, plan and improve value streams and practices
The ITIL 4 Direct Plan and Improve exam is taken online via remote proctor. For more information about taking your exam and to check the technical requirements please click here.
This course will take approximately 12 - 14 hours to complete.
- ITSM managers and aspiring ITSM managers
- Managers of all levels involved in shaping direction and strategy or developing a continually improving team
- Existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to develop their knowledge