Using your ITIL exam voucher
Exam vouchers provided with ITIL e-learning courses from ILX Group can be redeemed in numerous locations internationally and are valid for 12 months from purchase.
You can take your exam through Prometric who provide exam centres in locations worldwide.
In order to book your ITIL exam, ensure you have your exam voucher with you and follow these steps:
- Go to the Prometric online exam booking site (opens in a new window).
- In the 'Test Takers' area, select your testing program by opening the Information Technology (IT Certification) list and then choose either EXIN or ISEB, depending on your voucher.
- Click 'Start' in the Get Started box.
- Click on Schedule An Appointment.
- Select your Country and State (if applicable) from the drop down boxes and click Next.
- Confirm either EXIN or ISEB as appropriate.
- Select your exam:
- For ISEB vouchers select: BH0-012 - The Foundation ITIL (2012 onwards)
- For EXIN vouchers select: EXO-101 - ITIL Foundation v.3
- Click the Next button and choose a convenient test centre and appointment time.
- Once you arrive at the payment page enter your voucher number to pay for the exam.